Amazon is offering a Registry Completion Discount for people who open a wedding registry with them. Within a month of your stated event date, you’ll receive a promotion code good for 10% off an entire order of up to $1,000 ($100 max discount). If you have Amazon Prime, the discount is bumped to 20% off an entire order up to $1,000 ($200 max discount).
Selected terms and conditions:
- Promotional code expires within 90-days from the date in which the promotion was received via email.
- If you created your registry less than 30 days before your wedding and no purchases were made off your registry, you will not be eligible for the promotion.
- The Wedding Gift may be used only one time for one order of up to an aggregate of $1,000 USD (a maximum discount of up to $100 USD) for non-prime members. Prime Savings Wedding Gift may be used only one time for one order of up to an aggregate of $2,500 USD (a maximum discount of up to $500 USD).
- The Prime 20% off Wedding Gift promotion will be limited to Prime customers who are members of Campus, Fresh, Prime Members with Shipping Benefits, Prime members with Mom benefits. This excludes trial, Student and Invitee members.
- The Wedding Gift applies only to select items sold by Amazon.com. It does not apply to the same items sold by other sellers.
- The Wedding Gift may only be redeemed through the Amazon account of the primary registrant of the Wedding Registry.
- You may not qualify for another Wedding Gift for 2-years following the use of the Wedding Gift.
- Promotional code may not be applied toward the purchase of gift cards, sales tax, gift wrap, or additional shipping costs.
Notably, you do not have to submit any documentation about your event. However, your registry must be active for at least 30 days and someone must have bought something off the registry in order to qualify for this promotion.
© MyMoneyBlog.com, 2016.