If you are an Amazon Prime member, you can stack two current offers to get free $25 Amazon credit and a free 2-month trial to Audible (1 free audiobook per month). If you don’t have Amazon Prime, you could start a 30-day free trial and/or consider this a $25 off discount on your membership. Offer expires December 31st, 2016.
- Make sure you are logged into your Amazon Prime account.
- Visit the Audible Gold membership page and look for the offer that says “Get a $25 Amazon credit to use in the next 90 days when you join Audible. Offer ends 12/31”. This means that your account is eligible.
- Go to LivingSocial.com and search for “audible” and claim a code for a free 60-day membership at Audible.com. It’ll be unique and look like “UM82ZRGX2SGQ7”. In the same web browser, visit audible.com/at/redeem and enter the that code.
- You’ve now technically signed up as a member for Audible (for free) and thus triggered the free $25 in Amazon credit.
- Remember to cancel your Audible free trial within the two months, or you will automatically be charged $14.95 per month after the trial ends. However, redeem the $25 credit first. Either set a calendar reminder or cancel after you redeem the $25 Amazon credit and chosen your first or second Audible book (1 free per month). Your Audible audiobooks will remain in your account even if you cancel membership.
The terms and conditions state that you’ll get an e-mail confirmation with 10 days regarding your free $25 credit, but I saw my credit (without any e-mail notification) in about 24 hours by trying to check out with something in my Amazon cart. Promotional credit only applies to products sold by Amazon.com or digital content sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC (other than certain digital content). It worked on $50 in Chili’s gift cards, see screenshot:
Below are screenshots of the two stacking offers (1) $25 to join Audible and (2) free 2-month Audible trials.
Use your Amazon credit in combination these other recent Amazon promotions.
© MyMoneyBlog.com, 2016.