Amazon has started their Black Friday Weekend deals. They are offering $10 off $25+ in book purchases with promo code HOLIDAYBOOK. Here are some recommendations for those looking to give or receive some financial inspiration:
- If You Can: How Millennials Can Get Rich Slowly by William J. Bernstein. A short primer on personal finance with a focus on investing.
- The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason. Short and very easy to read. Teaches the merits of living below your means and investing the rest for the future.
- Your Money or Your Life by Vicki Robin and Joe Dominguez. A good starter book on breaking out of the earn-spend cycle and regaining control of your life. A first step down the path to early or semi-retirement.
- Work Less, Live More: The Way to Semi-Retirement by Robert Clyatt. More explorations into the idea of an earlier, more gradual retirement that balances work and other interests.
- Zen Pencils: Cartoon Quotes from Inspirational Folks and Zen Pencils-Volume Two: Dream the Impossible Dream. Great inspirational quotes and excellent illustrations.
Here are all my book reviews in reverse-chronological order.
- Amazon Echo Dot now $39.99 (regular price $49.99)
- Amazon Tap now $89.99 (regular price $129.99)
- Amazon Echo now $139.99 (regular price $179.99)
Amazon Fire Tablets
- 7″ Fire Tablet will be $33.33 (regular price $49.99)
- All-New Fire HD 8 now $59.99 (regular price $89.99)
Amazon Fire TV
- New Fire TV Stick with Alexa now $29.99 (regular price $39.99)
- Amazon Fire TV + HD Antenna Bundle now $84.99 (regular price $121.47)
© MyMoneyBlog.com, 2016.