Amazon Prime members can buy sample boxes that come with a credit towards a future purchase in that specific product category. For example, you can buy a beverage sample box for $9.99 and then you’ll get an equal $9.99 credit towards a future purchase that is valid towards items in that category (i.e. beverages in that sample box). You’ll still get Amazon Prime free shipping. Here are the currently available sample boxes (usually ships within 1-2 weeks):
- Beverage Sample Box (7+ samples) for $9.99, with $9.99 in future credit good towards these 34 beverage items.
- Children’s Sample Box (8+ Samples) for $4.99, with $4.99 in future credit good towards these 174 children’s items
- Sparking Drinks Sample Box (8+ samples) for $9.99, with $9.99 in future credit good towards these 19 sparkling drinks items.
Due to the way this deal is structured to require a purchase, I choose to view it is a “free sample box” if you would already otherwise purchase something on their eligible item lists. Here are some examples. This is NOT how it actually works, just how I would view it as a frugal shopper.
- Buy the Bai Rainforest Variety Pack 12-pack for $14.96, get a free sample box of 7+ drinks.
- Buy the Quaker Chewy Granola Bars, Chocolate Chip, 58 Count for $9.11 (16 cents per bar), get a free sample box of 8+ children’s snacks.
- Buy the Bai Rainforest Variety Pack 12-pack for $14.96, get a free sample box of 8+ sparking drinks.
In case you didn’t notice, the children’s sample box has the widest selection of eligible items by far.
© MyMoneyBlog.com, 2017.