Amazon Prime Day 2018 has been announced to start July 16th at 3pm Eastern, but the promotions have already started. I’ll try to keep this post updated with the most recent offers (and remove the expired ones). There are usually many opportunities to save some money without buying stuff you don’t need.
- $5 off your next $25 purchase by installing the Amazon Assistant browser plug-in.
- Buy your first Kindle Book ($5+) and get another $10 credit towards any book on Prime Day
- 20% off when you spend one American Express Membership Rewards point. Max discount $100.
- Get a $10 Amazon credit when you add $30 via Amazon Cash. First-time users only.
- $10 off $40+ at Prime Pantry w/ 30-day free trial. Promo code PANTRY. Regular sized items of grocery and household products. Orders of $40+ also get free shipping.
- 3 months of Kindle Unlimited for 99 cents. This subscriptions lets you read unlimited Kindle books from the Kindle Unlimited library.
- $30 off your first order at Amazon Fresh with code 30FRESH. Unlimited cold grocery items delivered to your home like vegetables, meat, eggs, seafood, etc.
- 4 months of Amazon Music for $0.99.
- Save 66% on 3 months of Audible eBook membership. Basically pay for 1 months and get 3 months ($30 savings).
- Free video game daily for Twitch Prime members.
Specific Product Deals
- Echo Show for $129.99 (regular $229.99)
- 30% off Amazon-branded everyday items. Amazon house brands include Presto!, Wickedly Prime, Mama Bear, and more. Things like vitamins, sunscreens, soups, baby pouches.
- 20% off AmazonBasic items. Things like kitchen items, luggage, medicine balls, shelving units, shredders, bluetooth speakers, etc.
- Up to 25% off Pepsico snacks. Gatorade, juices, chips, oatmeal, etc.
- Amazon Prime Day Exclusive launch items. Items that are exclusive to Amazon.
© MyMoneyBlog.com, 2018.