DiscountMags.com is running their Black Friday Blowout Sale through Sunday 11/26. Nice time to either get some gifts or just lock-in cheap pricing for multiple years. Here are some sample magazine prices during the sale.
- Consumer Reports Magazine. 1 year 13 issues for $18.49 ($1.42/issue)
- Money Magazine. 1 year 12 issues for $$4.75 ($0.40/issue)
- Kiplinger’s Personal Finance 1 year 12 issues for $5.49 ($0.46/issue)
- Outside Magazine. 1 year, 12 issues for $4.15 ($0.35/issue)
- ESPN. 1 year 12 issues for $3.75 ($0.14/issue)
- Men’s Health / Women’s Health. 1 year 12 issues for 4.50 ($0.38/issue)
- Better Homes & Gardens. 1 year 12 issues for $3.89 ($0.32/issue)
- Us Weekly. 1 year 52 issues for $9.96 ($0.19/issue)
- Wired. 1 year 12 issues for $3.99 ($0.33/issue)
- Popular Science. 1 year 6 issues for $3.89 ($0.65/issue)
- Rachael Ray Every Day. 1 year 10 issues for $3.89 ($0.39/issue)
Importantly, DiscountMags does NOT require auto-renewal, where they charge your credit card automatically at the end of the subscription period at a higher price. This mean you never have to call in to cancel, and makes it easier to shop for another deal later. No sales tax, no other funny charges.
© MyMoneyBlog.com, 2017.
Read More: Discount Magazines Black Friday Sale 2017