Update: $599 sale ends at 11:59 PM Mountain Time on November 18, 2022. International destinations also added to offer.
Frontier has discounted their Go Wild Pass to only $599 for a limited time for the first year. Retail and Renewal Price is $1,999/yr. You can only get a confirmed seat the day before any given flight, which makes roundtrips possibly tricky. (Isn’t this similar to how standby for airline employees works?) Doesn’t start until May 2023. The details:
- Flights must be booked at flyfrontier.com
- Flights will be available to book and fly starting May 2, 2023
- Flights can be booked and confirmed the day before flight departure for domestic travel and starting 10 days before flight departure for international travel
- Flights are subject to blackout periods:
2023: May 25, 26, 29; June 29, 30; July 1-5, 8, 9; August 31; September 1, 4; October 5, 6, 9; November 18, 22, 24-27; December 16, 17, 22-24, 26-31;
2024: January 1, 15; February 15, 16, 19; March 3, 10, 15-17, 22-24, 29-31; April 5-7, 12-14. Blackout dates for May 2024 and beyond will be posted in advance of accepting any enrollments for pass periods which cover those dates.
- Flights do not include any add-on products (like bags or seats), you can still customize your travel
- Taxes, fees, and charges apply at the time of booking. (Current government and airport taxes, fees and charges start at approximately $14.60 per person, per flight.)
- A fare of $0.01 will be charged for each segment booked
- Flights and seats are subject to availability; last seat availability is not guaranteed
- Travel not eligible to earn miles or status
- Travel qualifies as activity and will extend your FRONTIER Miles expiration
- The GoWild! Pass is non-transferable. The pass holder is the only allowed passenger to travel with GoWild! Pass privileges.
- Your Pass will automatically renew for successive one-year terms unless you cancel
CAN I BOOK INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS USING GOWILD! PASS?
Yes, international flights can be booked using the GoWild! Pass starting 10 days before flight departure. Passholders are responsible for complying with all international travel and immigration requirements including, but not limited to, providing evidence of confirmed return or onward travel where applicable. Codeshare travel is not available using the GoWild! Pass. Please see below for more details on passholder responsibilities for taxes, fees, and charges applicable at the time of booking.
An interesting promotion for people with very flexible schedules and that live near an airport serviced by Frontier Airlines (or can just keep hopping anywhere as digital nomads). Note that the taxes and fees will add up to about $15-$20 per US flight segment and possibly over $100 per international flight, plus any baggage/seat selection fees. See Frontier route map.
“The editorial content here is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone. This email may contain links through which we are compensated when you click on or are approved for offers.”
Frontier Airlines Go Wild Pass: $599 for 12 Months of Unlimited Flights from My Money Blog.
Copyright © 2004-2022 MyMoneyBlog.com. All Rights Reserved. Do not re-syndicate without permission.
Read More: Frontier Airlines Go Wild Pass: 9 for 12 Months of Unlimited Flights