JetBlue Airlines has a free status match program where they will upgrade you to JetBlue Mosaic status if you have elite status with another airline loyalty program. Here are the qualifying levels at other airlines:
- Virgin America: Elevate Silver, Gold
- Alaska Airlines: Mileage Plan MVP Gold or MVP Gold 75k
- American Airlines: AAdvantage Platinum, Platinum Pro, Executive Platinum®
- Delta: SkyMiles Medallion Silver, Gold, Platinum or Diamond
- Southwest Airlines: Rapid Rewards® A-List Preferred or Companion Pass
- United: MileagePlus Premier Silver, Gold, Platinum or Premier1K
If you become/are a TrueBlue member and submit proof of your qualifying status, you will get Mosaic status free through the rest of 2017. You can then enjoy the perks listed below.
In addition, anyone (even without elite status) can take on the Mosaic Challenge. If you earn 3,750 base flight TrueBlue points in 90 days, you will get Mosaic through through December 31, 2018. This basically means you must spend $1,250 on JetBlue-operated flights for yourself within those 90 days. (Points earned via credit cards or other people’s flights don’t count.)
Mosaic benefits include:
- Waived change and cancellation fees. Waived for Mosaic members and others on their itinerary.
- Two free checked bags. Mosaic members and companions on the same itinerary can check both the first and second bag for free.
- Priority security line access.
- Early boarding access.
- Bonus points. Earn an additional 3 TrueBlue points per dollar on your JetBlue flight, for at least 9 points per dollar if you book on jetblue.com.
- Dedicated phone number. Get access to a dedicated Customer Service Line available 24/7.
- Free drinks. Enjoy complimentary alcoholic beverages onboard.
© MyMoneyBlog.com, 2017.
Read More: JetBlue Free Mosaic Status Match + Challenge