I’ve written about Mint Mobile before as a way to save money on cell phone bills. Mint Mobile uses the T-Mobile network, which means if you have a compatible phone switching just involves swapping in a new SIM card. Right now, Mint Mobile is running a Thanksgiving/Black Friday/Holiday promotion for new members of 3 months of Unlimited Talk, Text, and 5 GB LTE Data for $20 Total ($6.67 per month). Here are some additional details:
- Unlimited talk, text, and 5G LTE data per month. For $20, you get 3 months of prepaid service. After your 5 GB of monthly LTE data is used up, you still get unlimited but slow 2G data.
- Mint Mobile SIM card is included.
- No coupon code required.
- Starts Thanksgiving 11/22 and lasts for “limited time” (no firm end date).
- Taxes and fees will apply. For reference, when I bought the cheaper 2 GB x 3 month plan for $45 previously, my taxes and fees came to $3 total for those 3 months. This should be even less.
Here is my Mint Mobile SIM Activation and Number Port Transfer Review. Be sure to use their phone compatibility checker first to see if you can bring your current phone over and just put in the Mint Mobile SIM card.
It’s always best when Black Friday deals allow me to save money on the everyday stuff that I buy anyway. Right now, I think the two best cell phone deals are this one and the “secret” Sprint Unlimited Free Year offer.
- Lesser-Known Cheap Talk & Text Only Plans – From $1 a month
- Lesser-Known Cheap Plans With Unlimited Talk + Data – From $15 a month
“The editorial content here is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.”
Copyright © 2018 MyMoneyBlog.com. All Rights Reserved. Do not re-syndicate without permission.