Uber and Android Pay are running a promotion offering 50% off 10 rides (up to $5 per ride) now through 10/15. No promo code required. The instructions they provide are pretty straightforward:
- Download and set up Android Pay on the Play store
- Open your Uber app
- Add Android Pay as a payment option in the Uber app
- Make sure to select Android Pay in the confirmation screen when requesting a ride and you will get 50% off 10 rides* (up to $5 per ride) now through 10/15
- No need to apply any additional codes
* Supplies limited. Offer good for 10 rides. 50% off up to $5.00 off a trip requested using the Uber App and Android Pay. Only one offer per Uber account. Offer expires October 15th, 2016, or earlier at Uber’s sole discretion. No cash value. Valid in the US only.
Not a bad deal for regular Uber users. Thanks to reader Tom for the heads up.
© MyMoneyBlog.com, 2016.