Amazon has $5 off $20+ of print book purchases with promo code GIFTBOOK17. Can be one book or multiple. Offer expires at 11:59pm Pacific 11/26/17. Must be sold by Amazon.com. Here are some recent books that are on my wishlist:
- A Man for All Markets: From Las Vegas to Wall Street, How I Beat the Dealer and the Market by Edward Thorp
- Dollars and Sense: How We Misthink Money and How to Spend Smarter by Dan Ariely
Here are some longstanding recommendations for those looking to give or receive some financial inspiration:
- If You Can: How Millennials Can Get Rich Slowly by William J. Bernstein. A short primer on personal finance with a focus on investing.
- The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason. Short and very easy to read. Teaches the merits of living below your means and investing the rest for the future.
- Your Money or Your Life by Vicki Robin and Joe Dominguez. A good starter book on breaking out of the earn-spend cycle and regaining control of your life. A first step down the path to early or semi-retirement.
- Work Less, Live More: The Way to Semi-Retirement by Robert Clyatt. More explorations into the idea of an earlier, more gradual retirement that balances work and other interests.
- Zen Pencils: Cartoon Quotes from Inspirational Folks and Zen Pencils-Volume Two: Dream the Impossible Dream. Great inspirational quotes and excellent illustrations.
© MyMoneyBlog.com, 2017.
Read More: Amazon off + of Print Books